viernes, 20 de junio de 2008

writing since i never write...

Am I the only one who writes the date wrong all the time because she honestly can´t remember what month we´re in? And also still can´t get used to the fact that she´s in 2008? I swear, every time I want to say I´m in January or February (I guess that is probably because I´m living in the winter) and I think there have been several times I write 07 and realize, oh... Also I always write the date in "spanish." so there.

anyways, besides the fact that i suck at writing the date and my internal clock that knows when she's living is screwed up, everything is good.

school is kind of getting crazy. the one crazy week i'll probably have all semester so i shouldn't complain, jeje. have two essays, a presentation and an interview to shoot and edit for my journalism class. so fun.

although this might not be interesting to people i feel like my spanish is on the border of becoming like, really good. like i think a lot when i use certain grammar and i still mess up on the most basic things... but like dangit i'm close! haha. i miss home a lot and my family and school in alabama... but like, if i had just a little more time i could picture another semester really doing some good.

I'm off to La Serena y Valle elqui this fin de semana. With Andy and a few others. Should be delightful... I hope we check out the observatory and the penguins (ermmm omg...) haha if they are there. Gotta check my guide book for that.

Chile is still pretty sweet. I love riding the bus and watching people, and listening to their conversations now that I can understand a lot more. People are just cool in general.

No hay comentarios: