martes, 24 de junio de 2008

Bailando asi....

Yo
So I'm up late writing some essays and jazz....

I like to listen to songs that play a lot here and I hear people listening to (in Spanish obviously) and when I start hearing the lyrics when I hear them around, I feel like... happy for starters, that I hear it. But then I feel like, I get something a bit more. I don't really know exactly what it is I get. But I think about Chilean friends or just the people I see taking the micro or hanging out in Casa Central and I think ha- this is what you hear and understand perfectly.

Weird observation that probably just Brett Louise Bralley understands.

Oh, and I'm going through a phase where I like, really like reggaeton haha. Knew it was bound to happen. I'll put pictures up when my camera's not dead.

1 comentario:

Mary Sims White dijo...

we'll have a "sexy movimiento" party back in the states :)