jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

uhh no entendí


I am unsure what class to take here. A somewhat interesting class about modern Chilean theatre with only extranjeros, possibly making it more facil.... or a Spanish Lit class with Chilean students. It seems kind of silly to study Spanish lit in Latin America, but I don't know... I think I'd improve more HAVING to understand that professor.

Tonight we go to Pucon!

I want to travel for Semana Santa but I don't know where.

Also... I have my Chilean art history class this evening. Sweet.

Sometimes I get tired of not being able to understand ANYTHING when I talk to strangers. Like today.... it took me like half an hour to figure out where the stupid calling cards were in Jumbo. All I understood everytime I asked someone was subir and which ever way they were pointing. Oh welllll. Asi es la vida.

1 comentario:

dylann dijo...

Have a great adventure in Pucon, pero con cuidado. Y Santa Semana... pues.. no se.

Anyway. enjoy the ride.

te amo

su mama